Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Oh hey...

...long time no blog. Shows how exciting I am, huh? Ready for the randomness?

Happy New Year! 2013 should be an exciting year. :)

My New Year's resolution this year is to buy a house. And I think I'm ready for it.

My other New Year's resolution is to not die during the Zombie 5K this September. We'll see about that one.

I started watching Friday Night Lights. Which is AMAZING. I love, love, love it. It's so much more than just a show about high school football. And the theme song pumps me up. (Weird? Maybe. Oh well.) Oh, and Zach Gilford is my new favorite.





And If you haven't seen it, the show Nashville is really good. And I don't even like country music. And Hayden Panettiere only slightly bothers me. But really, the music from the show is awesome.


I'm kinda stressed out. About numerous things. And stress makes me angry. And I hate it when I'm angry. And I hate complaining about it. Sigh. #strugs

Work has been work. Lots of flu. And not just stomach flu, like legit influenza. (Ick.) All I can say is I'm glad I got my flu shot.


And...that's all I've got.  Told you I was exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment