Monday, April 2, 2012

Favorites

I'm currently in the middle of two TV shows, both of which are completely different yet still totally awesome.  First: The Walking Dead. I've had it in my Netflix queue for a while, and then almost all of the 2nd season has been sitting in my DVR since New Year's.  And being that space getting a little limited on the DVR (how sad is that), I decided I should get started on it.  Basic summary: it's a zombie show.  And that is normally NOT my type of thing at all.  But it's sooo good.  I've decided that AMC has the best shows ever (see: Mad Men, The Killing (eh, kinda)), and after I'm done with this I'll probably start on Breaking Bad (because I've heard nothing but good things about that show too).  So anyway - Walking Dead = awesome. (And did I mention that Andrew Lincoln is a studmuffin? Yes, I just said studmuffin.)

TV show #2 I've been working on is Downton Abbey.  I really didn't think I'd be a fan, but I was hooked after the first episode.  I just started the second season and it keeps getting better.  It's basically about an aristocratic family and their servants set in early 1900s Britain.  I just love all of the characters.  I want Matthew and Mary to be together even though she's kind of a jerk sometimes.  And I love Anna and Bates. And Sybil is just awesome. And I want OBrien to die. And the Dowager Countess (aka Professor McGonagall) is hilarious.  It's just legit.

I've kind of fallen in love with this song. What can I say, I love me a good boy band.


Oh, and this comes out on Wednesday.  So I'll just leave this here...

No comments:

Post a Comment